Welcome to Lady T's Etiquette Blog

Thanks for stopping by Lady T's Etiquette Blog. As a family girl and etiquette expert, I've learned the benefits of integrating etiquette into daily life...and now I want to share these discoveries with you.

From building rapport to strengthening the mother/daughter relationship, learn how the rules of etiquette integrated into your personal and professional life leads to success.

Log on daily to gain valuable etiquette tips, read insightful articles written by the nation's leading etiquette experts or leave a comment.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What Guys Really Think About Your Hair.
I was doing my daily research when I stumbled upon a great article about what guys truly think about different hairstyles. Click on the following link to find out what men say about your hair, http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/758/what-your-hairstyle-says-about-you-according-to-guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment